Deposit to earn interest and redeem anytime you want
• Interest is calculated from the next day after subscribing.
• Subscriptions and redemptions to Flexible Savings offerings are closed between 23:50-00:10 (UTC) daily.
No records found.
No more offerings
Fixed Savings is not available. For more information, go to Announcements.
1. What are Flexible Savings?
Flexible Savings acts as your Crypto savings account. You are able to earn interest on your deposited cryptocurrencies, and enjoy the flexibility and freedom to redeem your funds any time you want.
2. What happens to my funds when I subscribe them to Flexible Savings products?
After subscribing by depositing your cryptocurrencies, you will receive Flexible Savings assets. Interest on newly subscribed flexible savings offerings will only start to accrue the next day.
3. If I subscribe to a Flexible Savings product, when can I redeem my funds?
You can redeem your deposit and earnings at any time. (Except between 23:50-00:10 (UTC) daily)
4. How do I redeem my funds which are subscribed to Flexible Savings products?
Click on "Wallet", "Earn", then select “Flexible Savings”. Under “Action”, click "Redeem" for the digital asset you wish to redeem.
5. What is the difference between Standard and Fast redemption?
Standard Redemption allows you to redeem your funds the next day and still accrue interest during the period in between. Fast Redemption enables you to redeem your funds on the same day. The use of the latter is subjected to a daily limit.
6. How often can I receive interest from Flexible Savings products?
The interest from Flexible Savings products is distributed directly to your account on a daily basis.
7. Am I guaranteed to earn interest from Pexpay Savings products even if the crypto markets go down?
Yes. You will definitely receive the interest stated for the product regardless of market trends.
8. Will there be more products & support for tokens other than those currently available on Pexpay Savings?
Yes. Pexpay will constantly evaluate new coins/tokens to develop them into Savings products. We will evaluate products based on their demand and interest earning potential.
9. How is the average annual percentage rate (APR) calculated?
The APR uses the average daily interest rate from the past 7 days, multiplied by 365.
To calculate APR, use the below formula:
(1 + r/n )^n – 1
r = daily interest rate from the past 7 days
n = number of subscription days
10. What are the miminum and maximum deposit that can be used to subcribe to Pexpay Savings products?
The minimum and maximum subscription amount may differ for different cryptocurrencies. Follow the instructions accordingly.
1. What are Fixed Savings?
Fixed Savings provide higher interest earnings for you. The longer you deposit your crypto, the higher profit you will get. You may set the funds' duration period based on your preferred redemption date for Fixed Savings.
2. What happens to my funds on the day I subscribe to a Fixed Savings product?
On the day of subscription, Pexpay Savings will transfer the funds for subscription from your exchange wallet into your Fixed Savings account.
3. What happens to my funds on the value date of a Fixed Savings product?
On the value date, Pexpay Savings will distribute the Fixed Savings product to your savings wallet, and your savings product will start to accrue interest.
4. What happens to my funds on the redemption date of a Fixed Savings product?
On the redemption date, you will automatically see both the initial tokens committed to the subscription and the interest accrued into your exchange wallet.